Oracle R12 eBusiness Tax suggested patches
We all know Oracle likes its ‘features’ but when we need to remove said features we need to apply a patch. What are the recommended patches needed for ebtax?
Below are some patches that I would suggest are applied for every ebtax solution.
- Patch 9954561:R12.ZX.B. has the latest tax rule engine updates.
- Patch 9794557: Support of NULL and NOT NULL Operators in Condition Sets
- Patch 10018848 solves the issue when you enter a condition set and it says it already exists but it does not.
- Only STCC shown? – see note 1151483.1
- R12.1: E-Business Tax Recommended Patch Collection (ZX RPC), August 2012 [ID 1481235.1]
- For automated tax date for AP and AR transactions – patch 12726737 – Used for ECE reports
14277162:R12.ZX.B – R12.1: E-Business Tax Recommended Patch Collection (ZX), August 2012 – we needed to apply this one recently to get over some intercompany AP issues where the AP transaction was trying to use the tax fromt he AR transaction.
also, the latest patch set (at time of wrting this) is
Oracle Support Document 1481235.1 (NEW! R12.1: E-Business Tax Recommended Patch Collection (ZX RPC), March 2013) can be found at: https://support.oracle.com/epmos/faces/DocumentDisplay?id=1481235.1
New Swiss (CHE) Tax Registration Number [ID 1521534.1]
Latest posts by eBiz Admin & Support (see all)
- Bulgarian Oracle User Group – Spring Conference 2016 - 31/05/2016
- Join eBiz Answers at the UKOUG Financials SIG - 15/02/2016
- Register for Oracle Tax Management SIG webinars - 01/02/2016