eBiz win Gold at UKOUG Partner of the Year Awards
We are pleased to announce that eBiz Answers have won 3 Gold awards at the seventh annual UKOUG Partner of the Year Awards. We would like to thank everyone who voted for us and congratulate all other winners at this years ceremony.
eBiz Answers were awarded Gold in the following categories:
– Innovative (Product/Service) Partner of the Year
– Small Business/General Business Partner of the Year
– Independent Partner of the Year
The awards provide recognition to UKOUG Partners for the contribution that they make by offering their services to Oracle users. This years awards were held at Kent House, Knightsbridge on 23 October, 2014 and received 4343 votes from more than 1300 Oracle end-users around the world.
David Warburton-Broadhurst, President of UKOUG commented: “Winning a Partner of the Year Award is the highest accolade any partner can receive. These awards are unique as they are the only awards exclusively voted upon by Oracle end user customers. The awards celebrate the best of the community – the sheer number of high quality entries received this year is a testament to the success of the Oracle partner community. eBiz Answers Ltd thoroughly deserved their award win which represents their outstanding success within the Innovative product/service, Small/General Business and Independent categories.”
Images from left to right:
1. Andrew Bohnet, Laura Stockley and Francisco Paez from eBiz Answers attend the evenings events. 2. The venue at Kent House, Knightsbridge. 3. Francisco Paez from eBiz Answers displaying the eBiz glory. 4. UKOUG Awards. 5. Andrew Bohnet from eBiz Answers receiving Gold award.
Andrew Bohnet, Senior Director at eBiz Answers Ltd said, “We are honoured to receive these three gold awards amongst such a strong group of finalists. eBiz Answers are delighted to be recognised as one of the leading partners within the UK Oracle User Group community. Winning the ‘Innovative (Product/Service)’, ‘Small Business/General Business’ and ‘Independent’ Partner of the Year awards and knowing that more than 3200 votes were cast from Oracle customers is a real testament to the technology and business support and service eBiz Answers has provided to the Oracle community throughout the past 12 months.”
Once again, thank you to everyone who voted for us and huge congratulations to ‘Rookery Software’ with ‘Configsnapshot’, who have made it to the finals for a third year running.
For news on all of this years winners please visit the UKOUG Partner of the Year Awards website.
Latest posts by eBiz Admin & Support (see all)
- Bulgarian Oracle User Group – Spring Conference 2016 - 31/05/2016
- Join eBiz Answers at the UKOUG Financials SIG - 15/02/2016
- Register for Oracle Tax Management SIG webinars - 01/02/2016